3.17.2006

Prayer for "Bob"

Please say a prayer for the guy who ran into our wall here at HFBC. For his sake, I'll just refer to him as Bob. (No, "Bob" is not his name.)

I'm sending him a card just to say that we are thinking about and praying for him. I also invited him and his family to come visit our church -- and promised that we would have an actual parking space available for him!

He's a young guy in his early 20s and lives on the other side of town. That's all I know about the guy (other than his real name). Since the scene had been cleared by the time I arrived that morning, I did not get a chance to meet him.

Anyway, say a prayer for him, please. Particularly, pray that the message in the card would be well-received. More importantly, pray for freedom from any circumstances in his life that may have led him to have that accident.

No comments: