9.11.2006

Baby pictures

Since I do not have kids of my own, I've had to stick with showing pictures of and telling stories about my niece and nephew for the past 12 years. But since Kyle and Kristin entered junior high school this year, their pictures may be mistaken for some folks in Summit Ministries.

It's time for me to get some more "children" to show off.

So, how about one of our advertising campaigns? They feel like children to me -- we conceived the idea, they were born, and now they're turning into productive members of the family. Or at least we pray they'll be productive!

Here's one of our kids -- our electronic display at Reliant Stadium. Our 30-second spot is shown at least once per quarter during every Houston Texans home game. This picture was taken during the team's pre-game warm-up at their sold-out season opener this past Sunday.

Isn't she adorable?



No comments: