12.04.2006

MURRAY CHRISTMAS ... 2007?

This is my first Christmas season to have a blog. Therefore, I feel like I should post something about last Friday's MURRAY CHRISTMAS -- my annual party for my friends.

But, I'm not really sure what to say.

I've already thanked people for coming (thanks again, by the way), I've already sent out Stan's pictures (here they are again), and I've already found the owner of gift that was left behind.

Surprisingly, I find myself at a loss for words.

So, at the risk of setting up my friends for major disappointment, let me turn the tables and ask YOU to make this post worthwhile. Simply answer this question:

How can I improve MURRAY CHRISTMAS in 2007?

5 comments:

leslie said...

see, if you get into trying to one-up yourself next year, Murray Christmas won't be as great.
What makes Murray Christmas is the people and that we're all brought together by Christ (although, it might help if some more of us were married, i don't know...just kidding!!)
:-P

oh, and maybe have a starbucks peppermint mocha maker or something??

Laurie said...

Murray Christmas is the best and requires no improvement!

Ulovebeth said...

Are you just searching for props? What can you say to a man that opens his home to 300 friends? wow.

Your party never socks--it's always fun.

Could we carol around your hood or would we risk our lives?

Anonymous said...

Bring back the window dancing!

Erin said...

How about Murray-ritas? ;-)