1.02.2007

Pics ... or Picked Off?

2007 is still so young, its age can be referred to in hours. In fact, its only 39 hours and 38 minutes old as I type this.

But, in this instant-gratification world we live in, those 39 hours and 38 minutes seem like an eternity when you're waiting to see pics from a New Year's Eve party. And since I don't have a digital camera of my own, I'm at the mercy of those folks who had one with them at the party.

My biggest fear is that the usual photojournalists in our midst have already uploaded their pics and sent out links to their friends -- and I just didn't make the cut on their distribution lists. So now, I'm starting off 2007 without any pics of the friends I used to have. (Cue the violins!)

Pics, anyone? Hello?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Paranoia, anyone? Hello?

:}