11.22.2005

Thoughts From The Road

As I type this, I am in Magpie's Newsstand and Cafe in Durango, Colorado. Just a quick jump on the internet to check my e-mail and how much cash I have to burn at the Polo outlet down the street.

(For the record ... I have not seen a single cloud since we left Texas on Monday morning. Bright blue skies and temperatures in the 50s to low 60s. Perfection, I tell ya. Perfection!)

Anywho ... if you ever stop off at the Whole Foods in Santa Fe, New Mexico, please be sure to wear a t-shirt with something to the effect of "I [heart] George W. Bush" or "That Tree You're Hugging Will One Day Be The Wood Paneling On The Dashboard Of My Gas-Guzzling SUV" or anything along those lines.

You'll be sure to get a few looks ... and sneers.

2 comments:

palomita said...

I don't think I could live with myself if I was ever caught wearing a shirt that says "That Tree Your Hugging Will One Day Be The Wood Paneling On The Dashboard Of My Gas-Guzzling SUV", and not because I'm opposed to said wood paneling (or said SUVs).

Steven and Amanda said...

Dovie, Dovie, Dovie ... good catch. Your so good at grammar! ;-)