7.08.2007

What a wonder-full world!

The validity of the poll may leave some room for doubt, but here are the "New Seven Wonders Of The World" as determined by an international audience:
  • The Great Wall of China
  • Rome's Colosseum
  • India's Taj Mahal
  • Jordan's Petra
  • Peru's Machu Picchu
  • Brazil's Statue of Christ Redeemer (sweet!)
  • Mexico's Chichen Itza pyramid

(You'll notice that these are all man-made "wonders" of our world. The website linked above reveals that another poll is underway to determine the seven natural wonders. I'm pullin' for you, Buffalo Bayou!)

So, here's my question:

  • If you had to round out the "New Ten Wonders Of The World" with three additional man-made marvels, what would they be? Feel free to submit more than three.

2 comments:

Me said...

I haven't gotten to see it in person yet, but I think Mt. Rushmore would definitely be one I would add.

Ulovebeth said...

Is one of those a Pokemon that was listed?