8.14.2005

New jersey?

At what point (or really, at what age) does it become pathetic for a man to still wear professional sports team jerseys in public? I wear my David Carr replica jersey to all the Houston Texans games (along with many other people, mind you). However, I recall reading somewhere that that might not be such a good look for guys past a certain birthday. So, give it to me straight -- do I need to ditch the jersey?

(For what it's worth, let me give you a little context. My tickets are in the "cheap seats" in the end zone on the upper level. The fans are less ... um ... refined up there than on the lower levels. It's not really a polo-and-khakis crowd.)

1 comment:

gL said...

I think you are as young as you act, so wear it if it suits you... and no matter what all rules are off on game day!!