8.21.2005

Stinkin' Adorable

All this time and not a single picture of Kyle and Kristin yet. So, here's the first. It's about two years old, but it'll do for now. (The woman in the middle? My mom.)

Kyle and Kristin are twins. When they were born in 1994, I was amazed at how many times I had to endure the following conversation:


Me: This is Kyle and Kristin, my niece and nephew. They're twins.
Random person: Oh! They're so cute! Are they identical twins?

Therefore, I can track the journey God has taken me on to develop my gift of mercy back to 1994. You get presented with that question enough times and you pretty much don't have any other choice but to learn how to show mercy.

The journey continues, by the way ...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I actually went to school with twins (boy and girl) that always got the same question. I never understood it either. (I mean, COME ON, folks!)