8.13.2006

Introducing FaithHouston.com

CityFest Houston is less than two months away (October 7 and 8). A new website is being developed as we speak to serve as a tool to help continue the good work God has in store for us that weekend -- FaithHouston.com.

I have had no involvement with this website yet, but have been invited to help test the site in the coming weeks. From what I understand, they need individuals to help test it, too. If you're interested, feel free to sign up on the website.

In God's amazing way, I've had the opportunity to meet some of the folks behind this project -- even before I landed my current gig on staff at HFBC. They're great people with kingdom-focused desires to reach H-Town with the truth of God's Word.

Pray for God's fingerprints to be all over this project -- and for Satan's guaranteed attacks to fall flat. The last thing the enemy would want would be for the believers in H-Town to unite in His name!

No comments: