2.17.2007

Another weird thing

I thought of another one:

(7) Paper towels. They have to be solid white. No patterns. No exceptions. Currently, I'm living with a roll that tells me that "A mother is the truest friend we have" and that "Mothers nurture the flowers in the garden of life." (What?) I'm hoping this roll was left over from a party. Otherwise, I have to come to grips with the fact that my roommate may have bought them. (Please, Lord. No!)

At Kroger this week, I went to grab some rolls of Brawny off the shelf. (My subconscience tends to overcompensate for my disgust for towels with flowers, fruit, or chickens on them by seeking out the most "masculine" of all paper towels -- the ones with a burly lumberjack on the package.) Unfortunately, all they had was the Biosphere III "starter kit" package with about 36 rolls. It was the size of my coffee table. So, I looked for another brand that could offer me some plain white towels.

Thank you, Bounty!

No comments: