1.02.2008

Like (soon to be) father, like son?

Here are a few random things that Braden has shared with us recently:

"I love me some Fuddruckers!" -- on our way to eat there with my parents. I'm trusting that FBA will straighten out his grammar if we don't do it first.

"You don't know my life!" -- in response to just about anything. For those who know the story, you'll recognize that as the punchline from a story Natalie White Kondratenko shared years ago. I wonder where he got that from?

"Well, actually ..." -- a phrase he actually uses correctly.

"Mommy, can I eat seeds?" -- clearly a sympathetic response to my recent bout with diverticulitis. He was about to eat sausage, and he remembered that I could not eat it at Candelari's fearing the fennel seeds inside.

"Steven is the best! Steven is the best!" -- OK, I just had to throw that in. Of course, I don't go around saying that so I'm not sure where he got that from.

No comments: