1.18.2008

This is NOT Comcastic

The Comcast dude just left our place after four hours of getting us set up. I'm assuming everything works. Time will tell if everything is Comcastic.

What is NOT Comcastic is that the technician apparently called some of his buddies and told him where he was working. I noticed a car waiting by the curb with a couple of other dudes in it. At first, I figured it was one of our new neighbors. But when the technician left, the driver of the other car got out and it was clear that they were friends.

What is really NOT Comcastic is this: before the friends' car pulled away, they dumped the leftovers of their McDonald's lunch on the street. Nice, huh?





OK ... I better shut down and go clean this up before our neighbors think we're "those people" who litter.

3 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Don't mess with Texas. Wow. That never happens in the loop. ;)

David Hilburn said...

I hope you notified Comcast. Not because the contractor littered (it seems it was his friends), but telling non-Comcast people where you are when you are working seems to be violative of something.

Steven and Amanda said...

I did. Kinda felt like Mrs. Kravitz from the Dick Van Dyke show when I called, but that just really set me over the top.