4.12.2006

Blahgs

Blogs that are not updated are blahgs. I'm not sure if that's an original term or not, but it came to mind this morning and I was proud of it.

So that begs the question, "Who has the worst blahg?"

Well, I took a look at the links to my friends' blogs to see if any had morphed into blahgs. In order of their last updates (by date) here are the rankings, from most recent to most blah:

22. Laurie Johnson / Dovie Keprta (last update: TODAY)
18. David Hilburn / Lisa Karabatsos / Stan Kwan / Ryan Riley (last update: April 11, 2006)
16. Carissa Vaughn / YiMay Yang (last update: April 10, 2006)
15. Arshunda Washington (last update: April 9, 2006)
14. Lori Latham (last update: April 7, 2006)
11. Joel Bain / Kelly Parker / Chris Windham (last update: April 5, 2006)
9. Jessica Reeve / Todd Richards (last update: April 4, 2006)
8. Erin van Volkenburgh (last update: April 3, 2006)
6. Rob Crawford / Katie Strautman (last update: March 31, 2006)
5. Leslie Follmer (last update: March 29, 2006)
4. Les Brown (last update: March 20, 2006)
3. Raj Parikh (last update: February 21, 2006)
2. Alyssa Ross (last update: January 4, 2006)
1. Greg Leach (last update: September 3, 2005)

So, congrats to Laurie and Dovie. And congrats to those of you in 11th place and lower for all posting within the last week. But those of you in the March timeframe ... seriously? Just pull the plug already. (Except for Les ... he's a new father, so he's busy.)

Alyssa? Greg? You may want to ask Joel for help. He effectively moved from blahg back to blog recently. Maybe he can give you some pointers.

4 comments:

Troy said...

I noticed I didn't make your list. That's alright. I don't have link to your blog on my own anyway.

palomita said...

It's such a good feeling to be in Steven's good graces!

Laurie said...

I am honored to make the top of the list...but I now feel such pressure to perform!

Chris said...

Steven, I'm so glad that I don't have a "blahg." My life is much more complete knowing I have the approval of Pappa Blogger. ;)
Honestly, I like to keep my "fans" in anticipation for my next novel of a post. Helps with future book sales.
=P