4.10.2006

Tearing Down Walls (Part 2)

On Sunday, I received another e-mail from "Bob" (the guy who ran into the wall). Since I had not heard from him in a week or so and the ball was in his court to reply, I sent a message late last week just to see if he were OK -- and to gauge whether he really wanted to keep in touch.

Fortunately, he does. He asked about our worship service schedule in his most recent message. I gave him the details and invited him to join us some week. I also restated my offer to take him to lunch or dinner.

Your prayers for Bob are appreciated. I'm sure the last thing the enemy wants is for him to make it back to church -- and to God. Pray against any new walls going up in Bob's life!

1 comment:

Steven and Amanda said...

You can follow the trail back to the original posts. Just click on the link in the first sentence (sorry if it's not that obvious). From there, you'll go to "Part 1" of this story, and from there there is a link to the original prayer request.