1.23.2006

Doodle Time!

If you were like me as a child, you used to pass time away in church by doodling on the bulletin. And now, if you are like me as a grown up, you are actually interested in hearing the message each Sunday and are focused on trying to write down each thought and nugget of truth.

Therefore, you have no time for doodling on Sundays.

Well, now's your chance. If you attended HFBC this past Sunday and did not get a chance to doodle, simply right click on the picture above, copy it, paste it into Microsoft PowerPoint or Photo Editor, print it out, and doodle your heart out. Glasses, hats, warts -- the sky's the limit. Consider it my gift to you.

When you're done, e-mail your doodlings back to me so I can share 'em with others.

And for those you who like to know "the rest of the story," here's the original picture taken with Dinah (and Dave) at Dustin and Megan's wedding reception.

No comments: