10.26.2006

I was LOST

You LOST fans will appreciate this. No worries -- this post reveals nothing about last night's episode if you haven't seen it yet.

I decided to watch LOST last night since nothing else was on. I am not a regular watcher, and I missed the last week or two. So ... as I sat there and watched it, I thought, "Wow ... this is really taking quite a turn."

From what little I know about LOST, even I thought that scenes from FBI headquarters in Virginia were a huge plot development. And, I didn't realize that Mandy Patinkin had joined the cast. Boy, had I missed a lot!

I figured the scene showing a young boy being chased through the woods by some "monster" would be a flashback to the childhood of the "evil guy" on LOST -- and perhaps lead to an explanation of the "monster" I heard people talk about from the first season.

But then ... I realized I had accidentally hit the "previous channel" button on the remote and was watching a show on CBS.

All together now: "Bless your heart, Steven!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Criminal Minds is a great show! I really like Mandy and I loved him in Chicago Hope.