10.07.2006

Move over Hollywood, Nashville, ESPN and D.C.

Mayor Bob Lanier.
Chris Cagle.
William Broyles.
Gary Busey.
Andrea Gardiner.
Drew Tate.

Now, my hometown of Baytown gives you Leeland - a new Christian band that's "instantly capturing the imagination and hearts of all who hear it." (Quote taken from their own website.)

"Leeland is the best thing I have heard in a long, long time," says Grammy Award-winning artist Michael W. Smith. "I can't stop singing the songs in my head. Great melodies. Great band. Great voice."

I downloaded their debut album this week. Good stuff. Check it out.

1 comment:

Ulovebeth said...

Steven, They have a concert at Baytown Bapt. on the 29th. Maybe we could take a field trip!
I heard about these guys on "Twenty..the countdown mag-a-zine.." (sing that like on the radio). Apparently, Smitty has these guys writing his new stuff.